Hello from Eastern NC!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trey Hardy

8” fabtech icon coilovers uniballs 24x14on35/15.50
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! Lots of great people and good information here.

Great area in NC! We race in Morehead City every year. It's a smooth water race but still a great time with nice people and friendly atmosphere. About four decades ago I was at a lovely place near there called Camp Lejeune. Good times!
The cig boat race is always big in Morehead city every year! I ain’t been In awhile but always see the lineup when the people first get in town it’s pretty badass

Trey Hardy

8” fabtech icon coilovers uniballs 24x14on35/15.50
Reaction score
Don't drink the water!! Pretty sure you have heard about the lawsuits from the contaminated water problems they had.
Yea they dumped all kind of shit in the water back in the day it’s the same way on the base down in Atlantic all the locals had contaminated water wells that lived near the base

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
You have not seen or smelled "dumped s*h*i*t" in the water" till you have been to Olongapo City, Philippines and crossed S*H*I*T RIVER and seen the young girls and boys dive in the water to get coins thrown for them, while we crossed the river on the bridge.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Chevymec

Chevymec

Reaction score
You have not seen or smelled "dumped s*h*i*t" in the water" till you have been to Olongapo City, Philippines and crossed S*H*I*T RIVER and seen the young girls and boys dive in the water to get coins thrown for them, while we crossed the river on the bridge.
I have never had any plans to leave the great USA.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigchad1