Hid guy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Basically I bought a set of 5202 LED bulbs from him to put in my new foglight housings. Both bulbs had defective seals and water flodded the housing of one, and damaged the LED bulbs.
So I bought a second pair, and this time water got in both housings after a car wash, and both bulbs are damaged again. :(
Mailed him on here and his website and no response, now I have filed a a PayPal claim.
I suggest everyone stay away from his 5202 LED bulbs, just get his ohter stuff if they are any good.
So $67 later on LED bulbs and all I have is watered down housings and messed up LED bulbs.....

Abstrastic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I sent him multiple pm's about ordering stuff and have only heard from him once even though he has been on. Good to know about that specific bulb though.

Seems a bit odd.

OP
OP
Modded

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Yeah he is helping me resolve the issue right now, I guess he does not get on much and I did not think about that before blowing my fuse.
But the fitment on the wire version of the LED bulbs is what I am complaining about, the other version is fine.

OP
OP
Modded

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
He took a while to answer mine too. What are your questions, i may be able to help.
Btw code" tyforum" will get you 15% off any order there

Abstrastic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i know bout the code.... he answered my questions just waiting on one more answer bout when they will have a product back in stock. So i can ordered everything at once.

DTAILS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Doesn't say much when a vendor doesn't at least acknowledge a thread such as this one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
21 tots hoes Z71