HELP ME!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
A

Axm1096

Reaction score
Ok.

Once it gets going, how does it run? Does it seem to shift ok?
I dont want to force it i haven't got it to move verry much seems like something is preventing the wheels from moveing put I pull the transmission ignition fuse (19), i can get it to move

avalonandl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Put the vehice in DRIVE. Push down on emergency brake pedal, try to accelerate, then release emergency brake (Parking Brake). Do this several times.

If your engine mounts are broken you could be getting binding.

Keep us informed.

OP
OP
A

Axm1096

Reaction score
Put the vehice in DRIVE. Push down on emergency brake pedal, try to accelerate, then release emergency brake (Parking Brake). Do this several times.

If your engine mounts are broken you could be getting binding.

Keep us informed.
I need to replace my motor mounts i actually just got them friday do you think maybe a solenoid in the trans might be stuck open

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score
One more question: when you press the gas pedal, does the engine rev normally and the truck doesn't move much, or does the engine sound like it's bogging down and just can't pull against the drag?

OP
OP
A

Axm1096

Reaction score
One more question: when you press the gas pedal, does the engine rev normally and the truck doesn't move much, or does the engine sound like it's bogging down and just can't pull against the drag?
Sound like its bogging down

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia

Latest posts