Help:2000 Denali Leaf Spring Bracket/Hanger

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PJiv

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I broke the driver side rear hanger bracket for the leaf spring. After hacking the bracket to get my grinder in there to remove the rivets I cannot find a replacement hanger/bracket ANYWHERE. Does anyone know of a bracket with the same specs that will work? I don’t even care about the bolt pattern I’ll make it work as long as it’s the same as the pass side. I’m not trying to grind that off and replace both.

OP
OP
PJiv

PJiv

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I broke the driver side rear hanger bracket for the leaf spring. After hacking the bracket to get my grinder in there to remove the rivets I cannot find a replacement hanger/bracket ANYWHERE. Does anyone know of a bracket with the same specs that will work? I don’t even care about the bolt pattern I’ll make it work as long as it’s the same as the pass side. I’m not trying to grind that off and replace both.
I just found one here:https://beattiespring.com/products/...cket-for-yukon-tahoe-blazer-escalade-suburban
Anyone know this company? It’s a bitpricey but only one I’ve found in a week.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ron505