Hello from Wyoming

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tom Harrison

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Been lurking on this for awhile now and decided to register so I can make comments to posts.

Bought a used 2000 Yukon XL 4X4 SLE in early 2003 and ran it for 55,000+ miles and recently traded it in for a used 2018 Yukon XL Dec 31 of 2019. New Yukon had less than 24,000 miles when I got it and now has around 29,000 on it. Don't use these trucks much except to haul kids off to college or jobs (Ann Arbor, Missoula, Idaho Falls) and to pull my trailer with the RZR on it. Do a lot of off road riding in the RZR as the new Yukon isn't much of a off road machine with the low air dam and plastic bumpers. The Yukon is more of a mall crawler than a rock crawler but that is ok I would rather use the RZR off road anyway.

I retired last January 31 and spend most of my time with the wife homeschooling the grandkids, building things like a garage/shop, cedar fence, landscaping, and helping my son with his woodworking projects. Hope to participate in some of the discussion here.

Just got my RPO codes from the parts department at the local GM dealership. I scanned it and saved it in a PDF file but can't figure out how to attach it to my profile. Any advice would be appreciated on how to do that.

2018 Yukon XL.jpg

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum from Oregon.

Can you just post a link of the RPO codes in your signature?

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum from Virginia. Looking forward to your participation.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Miami Beach Tom! Nice Yukon XL!

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics, please.

Retirement is pretty cool, after you make the adjustment, which can take some time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645