Hello All....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Freedom Motorsports

Freedom Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the warm welcomes guys!

Ok, I wanted to kind of wait until everything was set up in the Vendor area but I have signed on as a Preferred Vendor. A little about what I sell and so forth would probably be a good thing. I have been an Amsoil Dealer since 2008. I am the founding member of the "Synthetic Motorsports Group" of Amsoil Dealers. Our group homepage is www.syntheticmotorsports.org. Not all the group members are on the site, we have a little over 30 dealers nationwide in the group at this point.

However we also offer all manner of performance, maintenance, upgrade and OEM replacement products for most vehicles even though we as a group are predominantly GM owners and are mostly geared owners of GMs. We offer intakes, exhaust systems, tuners and custom tuning w/ EFI Live, lift kits, engine upgrades both internal and external for Duramax Diesels, etc. You get the idea.

My direct email is [email protected].

I personally drive a 2003 GMC Duramax and the wife has the new Yukon, (when I'm not playing with it.) I love that thing...lol My personal wish list just keeps growing and growing and growing. I guess these things are as addicting as the Duramax...lol

As for Amsoil, anyone interested in trying it, shoot me a pm or email me for more info on the Forum Member Specials available. They vary so please contact me with details.

Meanwhile please feel free to search our site and let me know how we are doing and if you don't wee what you are looking for there as yet, let me know, I am sure we can not only get it for you, but we are amazingly competitive with our pricing.

I look forward to serving the members of TYF!

Chris

OP
OP
Freedom Motorsports

Freedom Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks again guys. Like I said, the easiest thing to do when any member is ready to look into Amsoil, or anything else for the Kon/**/Esky/Burb, etc is to email or pm me here. I will get you what you need and save you heart ache and money.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz