Hello from Southern - CO

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

basketballmail2

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Been lurking around for a while but decided to finally sign up, mainly to be able to look at attachments in full size, lol :)

Wife has been bugging me for the better part of 3/4 of a year now that she wants a new vehicle since our 2019 Traverse exited warranty and she wanted something that sits up higher since she likes sitting higher in my 1 ton truck.

Anyway so "we" decided on a 2024 Tahoe, "we" haven't decided on the color yet hence we haven't placed an order for a 2023 before as that kept changing, only constant is the interior color of Maple Sugar. So we are bound to get a 2024 Tahoe Premier with the 3.0 Diesel. The Traverse we have currently is a High Country mainly because that was the only trim that didn't have an all black interior but now because of that I need a higher trim to get all the same features and more in the Tahoe.

One thing I won't be getting is Super Cruise mainly because I don't want the rear seat entertainment, my kids are too small to understand we aren't watching stuff on every short trip so I rather just put my tablet holders there when I need it on long trips and since you can't have one without the other that falls away. Oh and also of course having it as an extra payable option every month is also kinda annoying since we average below 4000 miles a year in driving.

Anyway just figured I would say hello.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustpan

Latest posts