Hello All....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Freedom Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New guy here. Just bought my wife a 2004 Yukon Denali. It is an extremely nice vehicle and believe it or not it actually wound up saving us money over the '08 kia Sportage she had before this. Go figure. I have questions I will put later on in the appropriate places, just thought I would jump right in and say hello.

:happy160:

edgaranah1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New guy here. Just bought my wife a 2004 Yukon Denali. It is an extremely nice vehicle and believe it or not it actually wound up saving us money over the '08 kia Sportage she had before this. Go figure. I have questions I will put later on in the appropriate places, just thought I would jump right in and say hello.

:happy160:

welcome it looks nice in d pic. just a little to small haha

OP
OP
Freedom Motorsports

Freedom Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes it does...lol I already have a laundry list/wish list down. But I always start with simply gettin' her right to begin with. Gotta take care of the practical before I can justify the extra with the wife. You know, warm her up to it actually bein' something else for me to tweak and play with...haha

OP
OP
Freedom Motorsports

Freedom Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We bought it two weeks ago yesterday and I have to say I like how it looks beside the truck in the driveway, (See pic below) So far all I have done is change the oil, power steering fluid, brake fluid and installed new floor mats, in channel vent shades and a K&N drop in air filter. I do like it, although I figured I would, I have been a GM fan for life and always liked the looks of the Yukon/Tahoe. Michelle is getting use to it and now likes it better than the Sportage. She thought because it was bigger she would have a tough time with it, but it has grown on her.

IMG-20110704-00207.jpg

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
She thought because it was bigger she would have a tough time with it, but it has grown on her.

Gigitty!
picture.php

Welcome aboard Chris. :waytogo:

SamoanYukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes these trucks grow on you and before you know it you'll be saying "how could I live without one".
Welcome!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomase1269