Headrest or flip down?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bryanfeelsgood

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a set from Vizualogic and they're just ok. Install was fine, but the build quality isn't great and the picture isn't that impressive, granted they're pushing 5 years old now. From what I remember, at the time the Vizualogic set was the best match for my light cashmere interior.

There are basically 3 options.

1) Go with a set of just monitors (~$400+). Which are good enough if you have a DVD receiver in your head unit and don't mind watching Dora up front if that's what your kids want...

2) Get a pair with 1 attached DVD player (often separate for underseat mounting or built into ONE of the headrests). This is good if you only want to display a single DVD feed on both monitors

3) Get a setup that with DVD players built into each of the monitors(~$1500). This is what I have, and it's nice, but not really necessary.

In my setup each headrest has 3 inputs. (1) It's own, built in, DVD player. (2) The other headrest's built in DVD player, or (3) an aux input mounted in the back of the center console.

You'll also need the wireless headsets, which don't always come with the package.

eastmidwest

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Headrest DVD/Monitor

I've spent a couple weeks looking. All the shops in this area suggest Rosen, they do a factory match to your upolstrey. Check them out on You Tube. I just ordered them for my 2010 LT.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo

Latest posts