New 2017 Tahoe PPV owner, Las Vegas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jmasterchamp

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Glad to catch your question. Your truck looks awesome! I just scored a 2015 PPV that came with carpet, a jump console, and all of the lights. I am converting it the same way you are. I just got a center console from a 2016/2017 Suburban that matches up to it well. I just need to figure out the dash harnesses with the center console and also the heated seat harnesses. Are the heated seat harnesses built in or do I have to add them?

Rubenfir09

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
First of all I would like to say thank you to the Mods and everyone in here for having me. Im not new to the Forum world but i look forward to making this one my new home.. Recently purchased a 2017 Tahoe PPV with 125,000 Miles on the clock. looking to upgrade a few items to the civilian model with as many option upgrades that i can accomplish. A few items I have completed so far is:

full leather interior (third row seats and seat belts will be here Thursday).
CenterConsole
Replaced rubber flooring with OEM carpet kit
purchased leather heated steering wheel

A few items i hope that i will be able to get some assistance on from the forum

correct gas smell on tahoe
figure out why rear speakers aren’t working
figure why fog lights aren’t working
thanks in advance
MikeView attachment 409622
View attachment 409618
View attachment 409621
I have for sale the complete plug and play upgraded system

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Rubenfir09 which system are you referring to?
@Bigmike750, when you want to get a member's attention, just add the ( @ ) in front of their screen name and they will get a notification that you reached out to them. Just typing their screen name will not alert them.

OP
OP
Bigmike750

Bigmike750

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey I just picked up a 2017 4wd PPV as well in South Carolina what size wheels and tire are on yours they look nice mine is silver thinking about all black wheel or black with some polished aluminum this one has 59k miles but had to have trans rebuilt replace cooler with external 40k gvwr trans cooler and installed thermal bypass and remove a lot of stickers
@Cseigier803 sorry for the late reply they are Chevy factory 22’s tires are 285/45/22.

OP
OP
Bigmike750

Bigmike750

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can’t believe I haven’t touched the Tahoe since September, I have been dealing with a lot of medical issues with my parents, and my in laws, so the truck has been on the back burner. I have been able to accomplish a few mods in the last couple of weeks.

1. Black grill installed
2. Heated steering wheel installed
3. Denali cluster installed

Mods still to be installed, that I have on hand..
1. Heads up display (HUD)
2. Flash to pass OE headlight upgrade
3. New side mirrors

Attachments

• IMG_7562.jpeg
    IMG_7562.jpeg
    413.5 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_7599.jpeg
    IMG_7599.jpeg
    562.4 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_7633.jpeg
    IMG_7633.jpeg