Headlights Turn On in Drive, Off in Park

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I answered the question in the 2nd post, even posted a screenshot of the owner's manual explaining it. Why is this still in question? Lol
To be fair, whether or not the taillights were still on was the final piece of diagnostics. If they were still on, then the entire headlight circuit is on, which would not be normal.

Reaction score
Diagnosing a problem that didn't exist if you ask me, lol.

Original post stated that they are off when in Park and turn on when in Drive, so acting like they should and the way they were engineered

OP
OP
tkdgirl

tkdgirl

Reaction score
Diagnosing a problem that didn't exist if you ask me, lol.

Original post stated that they are off when in Park and turn on when in Drive, so acting like they should and the way they were engineered
I'm just trying to make sure something isn't wrong, man. With all the crap I've been through with mine, wanted to make sure.

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm just trying to make sure something isn't wrong, man. With all the crap I've been through with mine, wanted to make sure.
Please don't let any of us mansplain you outta here. I give big respect to anyone who comes here with a question and then sticks around long enough to receive and respond to the answers.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Grab some of these morimoto's and then you will have DRL/LOW BEAM/HIGH BEAM on a yukon
3.3 years later they still work great

OP
OP
tkdgirl

tkdgirl

Reaction score
Grab some of these morimoto's and then you will have DRL/LOW BEAM/HIGH BEAM on a yukon
3.3 years later they still work great
Those are SHARP! WOW!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019