Headers!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have heard there are some long tubes tht pass in CA. However from a easy stand point shorties will bolt right in. I killed three sets of Headman headers...they suck to say the least. Got a set od JBS and I have been very happy with them....emmisions legal too.

haks310

Got LEDs?
Reaction score
Damn, I have been looking for LTs that are legal but have not found any. I am just going to go with shorties, Edelbrocks with the y pipe included and ti-tech coated.

haks310

Got LEDs?
Reaction score
No I have not, do not believe they have been given an EO number yet.

So far I know that Edelbrock, JBA and Thorley have EO numbers making them CARB exempt, and none of those are for LT headers

Last edited:

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Look at LPP. Full length, stainless, and comes with ORY for $500.

I WANT A LINK TO THAT RIGHT ******* NOW!

I ONLY KNEW PACESETTER MADE A SET! Which is fine but we would have to fab up our own custom Y-Pipe.

Wooowww I just got wet thinkin bout it.

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

P.S. Its either LT's or go home. Our stock manifolds are pretty efficient. Shorties will add more sound. Better off gutting your cats.

Ninety5PoloZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I WANT A LINK TO THAT RIGHT ******* NOW!

I ONLY KNEW PACESETTER MADE A SET! Which is fine but we would have to fab up our own custom Y-Pipe.

Wooowww I just got wet thinkin bout it.

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

P.S. Its either LT's or go home. Our stock manifolds are pretty efficient. Shorties will add more sound. Better off gutting your cats.

Yeah wheres the LPPs for obs trucks, otherwise I'm going paxesetter with a custom y pipe

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
http://www.lpparts.com/

the are out of stock on LT, but here is the shorties they have too...but LT, and ORY shipped for $500

GM1500shorty

this is the set (LT) I ordered ladst week. Should be in the 29th.

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Like I suspected the NBS and UP. Not the OBS 5.7, thanls for getting my hopes up and no sleep!

LOL nuttin but love.

Only way is LT with a Custom Y-pipe.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leno1364