HD Hood??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chaos07

Reaction score
thinking bout doing the HD hood mod to the Tahoe anybody have any install pics of theirs and what kind of fitment issues am i looking at

OP
OP
Chaos07

Chaos07

Reaction score
yeah true i know junkyard you run the risk of the hood being scratched or whatever and the hood its a 2002 HD silverado hood but ya ill tell my dad to call this insurance salvage place in san antonio n see how much they got one 4

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 PM ----------

its about 300 total out the door the hood on partstrain.com soo maybe if u can find one at a junkyard then itll be cheaper but those hoods are direct replacements hoods n they r new

NJ04HOE

Supporting Member
Reaction score
yeah true i know junkyard you run the risk of the hood being scratched or whatever and the hood its a 2002 HD silverado hood but ya ill tell my dad to call this insurance salvage place in san antonio n see how much they got one 4

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 PM ----------

its about 300 total out the door the hood on partstrain.com soo maybe if u can find one at a junkyard then itll be cheaper but those hoods are direct replacements hoods n they r new

I know there's a chance of the hood in a junkyard not being in new condition but like I said I would have to get it painted anyway so if I can get the hood for let's say $150 + paint/bodywork for another $150-$200 then I would still save money.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700