Has anyone used the 454ss Mirrors off ebay?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
I wold have to say that thy look cheap. Why do you want to get them? I you need replacement ones then I would go to the junkyard and get a set and if they need to be repainted then just spray em and let them dry and put them on your truck and it will look and work better.

OP
OP
N

navi243

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am replacing them because I do not like the large stock mirrors.

I have yet to see a 454 SS truck at a junk yard, or else I would have picked up OEM 454 SS mirrors.

LuSe4

Bleen Member
Reaction score
I have real ones on my 1994. Real ones are steel, not plastic like these are listed. That being said, these look very similar.
Also, these mirrors are very tiny and are pretty close to useless, lol! If you ever pull a trailer or rely on your mirrors, I would get the bigger mirrors.
They do look good, though.

yukondenali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I personally wouldnt change them but if your looking to change them you should go with the real one. Im sure they look better then the plastic.

Devs93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love the look of ss mirrors but it seems like everyone that has/had them seems to ***** about em I spent 3 months looking for factory ones and had no luck unless I wanted to spend 140+ on mirros that need redone. So I kept my stockers

bigfeet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Navi, they are plastic, just like your stock mirrors only styled different. They look great, for $99 bucks thats a deal. I bought Cal Vu sport mirrors. Check them out. Same style as ours but smaller. Power also. Every custom Tahoe I have ever seen in a magazine has them. I've got them on three trucks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fishcop076