Has anyone seen these on a hoe/yuk?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

R.Beezy

Costco Member
Reaction score
its nice. but i see them a lot on VW's and not very sure if they would look good on our trucks

2drhoeon4s

Full Access Member
Reaction score
they are on just about every single toyota pickup out there.....

3691207436_9289833714.jpg

toyota_tundra_001_edited1.JPG

IMG_2837_2.jpg

Never seen them on a hoe though

OP
OP
jmyler

jmyler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's what they reminded me of when i saw them too. Seems like they had a contract with toyota or something.

vwbeaner

Reaction score
I have a set of BBS's on my vw. BBS makes a great wheel. I never noticed that they were on Toyotas, I have seen a set on a Cadillac Esky they looked nice.

ferr1s

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BBS Rims

My folks have these BBS rims with a low profile tire on a TRD Sequia. I found out that a dealership custom built a number of brand new Sequia's with a K&N intake, Borla Exhaust, custom leather seats, these BBS rims, carbon fiber dash, arm rest, etc, and more. I've only seen one other like it in the 5-6 years they have owned it. I like the looks of the rim on the lowered Sequia. So much so, I started looking for a set for my Tahoe. I'll see if I can dig up a photo or two, but they are 800 miles away...so don't hold your breath to long =-)

matt14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My boys girl has these on her 02 tahoe. We threw them on my truck to see if they would rub with a 3/5 drop. Diddnt look bad, just not for me

ferr1s

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You didn't get any photo's of the rims on the Hoe by chance? I'm still curious to know how it would look.

ferr1s

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice Pic

Thanks for the Tire Rack link. I feel like a little sarcasm might be in order now, but I've already hit my quota for the day. :slap:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScoutMaps