HansJr 05 Bermuda Blue Build...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
HansJr

HansJr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@HansJr pics would be great, and if it's in good shape maybe a price with shipping to 80134? But I see them on the internet new for $25 or $30, so if it's close to that I'd pass and just get one at Upull or online. Thanks for looking!
Ahh you just need the jump seat flip top. I think it’s cracked. I’ll take some pics tomorrow for ya.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Finally got the lug nuts in. Also got all new AC Delco TPMS sensors from RockAuto. Hopefully getting those on tomorrow and bringing the rims by my buddies shop to get mounted and road force balanced. Slowly but surely I’ll be making process this week.

They look better in person. Color came out slick!

View attachment 360995

Black Lugnuts. Hopefully they don’t stand out.

View attachment 360996
Where'd y6find the lugs? Amazon?

OP
OP
HansJr

HansJr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
HansJr

HansJr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice progress! Good looking Tahoe!
Thanks. Hopefully i can get some more work going shortly.
Declads look good. Mounted pics yet?
Thanks. I like how they came out. But after seeing how much I spent between buying the LTZ wheels, getting them powder coated, new TPMS sensors and tires, I could have gotten the 24" TBSS wheels that I was looking at lol. Not trying to be a copy cat but alot of the stuff I envision doing on this Tahoe comes from your thread and a few others on here.

I should have them mounted by this weekend. Since I picked them up its been no stop for me with my kid and work and just life lol. They have been sitting in my storage unit waiting for me to have few hours to go to the shop and have them mounted together. Ill post them up when I do tho!

OP
OP
HansJr

HansJr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Life’s been pretty crazy lately so I’ve been behind on updates on the Tahoe. I keep slowly getting things in order tho. Finally got a chance to head over to my buddies shop and get the tires mounted. Had the rims and tires sitting in the garage since December . They look good mounted. Just need to find time to check out some wearing suspension parts and order those so these new tires don’t get worn out.

43A25764-48D1-4AB1-A256-801D58432EC0.jpeg

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Life’s been pretty crazy lately so I’ve been behind on updates on the Tahoe. I keep slowly getting things in order tho. Finally got a chance to head over to my buddies shop and get the tires mounted. Had the rims and tires sitting in the garage since December . They look good mounted. Just need to find time to check out some wearing suspension parts and order those so these new tires don’t get worn out.

View attachment 365827
They look great. What are you gonna do for center caps? Or just gonna rock them capless? What size are the tires? I can't wait to see what they look like once they're on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645