HansJr 05 Bermuda Blue Build...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
HansJr

HansJr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome Hans! Going to baseline the truck? We're going to the race track in January again to run a bunch of trucks.
Honestly I don’t plan on beating on this until I have another daily. Then it’s all in performance wise. Get some baseline runs and dyno numbers then mod from there. I always like dyno and track numbers to start with. What track do you go to? I’m in South Florida.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Honestly I don’t plan on beating on this until I have another daily. Then it’s all in performance wise. Get some baseline runs and dyno numbers then mod from there. I always like dyno and track numbers to start with. What track do you go to? I’m in South Florida.

Palm Beach International Raceway www.racepbir.com

How long have you been in Florida? I grew up in Fort Lauderdale and used to race at the old Miami-Hollywood Speedway until the last day in the early 1990s.

OP
OP
HansJr

HansJr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@HansJr
Way to get it started man. :thumbsup:
Thanks bud! Took longer than anticipated, but the short time off for the holidays gave me a small window to finally write something up.
Palm Beach International Raceway www.racepbir.com

How long have you been in Florida? I grew up in Fort Lauderdale and used to race at the old Miami-Hollywood Speedway until the last day in the early 1990s.
Got ya. I’ve been in Broward since 1995. What group of trucks goes up there and when? I’ve pretty much lived at drag strips across the country the last 12 years or so for work. Lol.

OP
OP
HansJr

HansJr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Found a pretty blurry pic of the reverse LED lights. Right is LED and left is stock. I’ll take a better pic once I get the license plate lights installed.

99321F26-C2E5-42B7-BF6D-AC6C05DFD758.jpeg

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome, looking good!

Curious, do you still have the jump seat console (just the whole part w/lid that flips up for the jump seat) and, if it's not broken, would you be willing to part with it? Neighbor's '04 needs one.

OP
OP
HansJr

HansJr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome, looking good!

Curious, do you still have the jump seat console (just the whole part w/lid that flips up for the jump seat) and, if it's not broken, would you be willing to part with it? Neighbor's '04 needs one.
I do. I would. But I am 300lbs and my elbo pressure getting in and out put a crack in the lid. I can take a pic when I go back to storage of if and see if you’d still want it.

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I do. I would. But I am 300lbs and my elbo pressure getting in and out put a crack in the lid. I can take a pic when I go back to storage of if and see if you’d still want it.

If it's not too much trouble. I think her lid is broken, too -- I need to look at it -- so I may need to BOLO at the uPulls when I go.

OP
OP
HansJr

HansJr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If it's not too much trouble. I think her lid is broken, too -- I need to look at it -- so I may need to BOLO at the uPulls when I go.
I got ya. When I can look at it I’ll let ya know. Also there’s a guy locally to me on FB marketplace that always has a bunch for sale at decent prices, if mine is not what you are looking for