HansJr 05 Bermuda Blue Build...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
OP
OP
HansJr

HansJr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How'd you get the covers off in 1 piece? Used a plastic chisel to get the remainders off?
I just turned them over and used a short 2x4 and my hammer and gave them a good smack on each opening once and went round and round till they popped off. All 4 came off as one. Then I used some plastic scrapers from Harbor Freight and it all came off fairly easy. Just a little time consuming.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I just turned them over and used a short 2x4 and my hammer and gave them a good smack on each opening once and went round and round till they popped off. All 4 came off as one. Then I used some plastic scrapers from Harbor Freight and it all came off fairly easy. Just a little time consuming.
I'd like to get my hands on a set--already decladed. One day.....

BeenChevy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great start on your build Hanz. Looking forward to seeing it come along.

Am also the 2nd owner of an 05 BB and it's still one of my favorites to drive. Like you a decent pile of parts accumulated. Let me know if you need help finding that headlight. Have a pair of stock glass ones sitting asking with 2 sets of aftermarket plastic in mint condition

OP
OP
HansJr

HansJr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great start on your build Hanz. Looking forward to seeing it come along.

Am also the 2nd owner of an 05 BB and it's still one of my favorites to drive. Like you a decent pile of parts accumulated. Let me know if you need help finding that headlight. Have a pair of stock glass ones sitting asking with 2 sets of aftermarket plastic in mint condition
Thanks for the offer. I think I’m going to order some black Depo headlights this week now that I’m back home and need to get some work done on this.

OP
OP
HansJr

HansJr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome, looking good!

Curious, do you still have the jump seat console (just the whole part w/lid that flips up for the jump seat) and, if it's not broken, would you be willing to part with it? Neighbor's '04 needs one.
@Fless did you ever get one? I’m going to my storage tomorrow to pick up my tires and I can get you some pics if you still want/need it.

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
@HansJr pics would be great, and if it's in good shape maybe a price with shipping to 80134? But I see them on the internet new for $25 or $30, so if it's close to that I'd pass and just get one at Upull or online. Thanks for looking!

OP
OP
HansJr

HansJr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got the lug nuts in. Also got all new AC Delco TPMS sensors from RockAuto. Hopefully getting those on tomorrow and bringing the rims by my buddies shop to get mounted and road force balanced. Slowly but surely I’ll be making process this week.

They look better in person. Color came out slick!

D01D08A7-35B5-4BB4-8E84-A92006174A5F.jpeg

Black Lugnuts. Hopefully they don’t stand out.

0C1379B4-5393-4274-B4BE-0B970B2A8CFB.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DLM_GT