ground force 2/3 installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

COTahoeLS

Reaction score
I'm curious...

I would absolutely lose my ******* mind knowing my vehicle was thousands of miles away being modded and not a damn thing I could do about it.

Are you taking zombie meds to get through the days of itching really bad to get home?

Truck looks great my friend! Can't wait till you get back and actually make threads of your in-person impressions of the truck.

-E

OP
OP
coopiesb

coopiesb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hahahah yeah its hard....... i cant wait to get back the only hard part is all the troubles with trying to get the stuff done and then not being there to do it myself or see it done..... other than that the truck and researching parts and buying parts and seeing them put on is the only thinking keeping me sane over here.... but i got about 60 something days left!!!!

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
djm 3/5 or also i sell belltech spindels which you can do in front for 2 inches and in rear do a djm 5 inch drop spring

Kat Killa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks better. Did you get new shocks? When I put 3" springs on mine it lowered it a bit, but when I put shorter shox on it dropped another 2". Now I am worried about tire hitting fender when I put the kids in it. I also have 305/40/22.

OP
OP
coopiesb

coopiesb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks better. Did you get new shocks? When I put 3" springs on mine it lowered it a bit, but when I put shorter shox on it dropped another 2". Now I am worried about tire hitting fender when I put the kids in it. I also have 305/40/22.

yeah new shocks...... im going to install my sterio and let it settle a little then go from there on my course of action.

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
Spindles + 5" coils ftw. You can sell the 3" coils and all you'll need to buy are some shock extensions for the rear shocks to work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
griffey_mojo

Latest posts