ground force 2/3 installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Damn dude it looks good and all but now low enough IMO, it barely looks dropped!
But most likely like you said it may settle out, if not get a 3/5?

OP
OP
coopiesb

coopiesb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah if it dosent settle out then im going to go lower but it works for know next is paint loadint the pics of bumper, rollpan right now

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

i just wanted the gap out of the wheel wells but now that i see it i want it lower hahahah

rockymt21

wing addict
Reaction score
Looks good now, but 3/5 would look even better.

Just curious, do you have a running total of all you have spent on this rig? I know it is kind of private info but I was just wondering....

OP
OP
coopiesb

coopiesb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
including the truck i have about 8500 in it right now going to be around 10 by the time paint and sterio which are coming up

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 PM ----------

well about closer to 9 probably.......

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
Looks good, I'd have them decrank the keys a bit more up front looks like they only dropped it about an inch. Level stance on the 22s looks way better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz