ground force 2/3 installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
coopiesb

coopiesb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no i wish i did my mom said its looks lower in person but i dont know...... they guy did say the front wasnt down the whole way and ths springs need to settle but already hit up djm for spindles and a 5 spring for the back and shock extenders

turboeclips

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Honestly when i saw the pic i thought it was the before pic, not the pic of it lowered.

x2
I sure hope the shop that did this didn't get your mom. Tell her they did the install and didn't do anything.... that would suck. I have a 2/3 McGaughys kit on mine and I could definitely tell, especially in the back.

OP
OP
coopiesb

coopiesb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no i got pics of the install and everything..... my mom went out yesterday and said it looks even lower then it did and its starting to look higher in the front (good thing) sooo when i actually see it the decision will be made on going lower....waiting for some booth time to get all the paint done right now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700