ground force 2/3 installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
coopiesb

coopiesb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah going to let the springs settle and then crank the front to make it lever....... yeah i got it pretty cheap buddy lost his job couldnt make the payments and told me if i paid cash could have it for what he owed wich happned to be just over 6k. 60k miles......

OP
OP
coopiesb

coopiesb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah ive always wanted one since the obs..... and this just kinda came along and i had to jump on it

MASS-HOE'Z71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
niiiice, i was searching around a few times looking for this thread to finally make it's appearance, the drop looks great, just get your mom to start driving it so it will settle in quicker and get that bumper painted and itll look even better to get rid of that chrome one , who'd you end up going with for the ss one

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
Looks good but not as low as I would have imagined it would have looked. I'm sure it will settle some as mentioned. Definitely improved though and the hoe looks sick!

brucebruce45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
somethin looks up with that. i got the same 2/3 an mines waaayyy lower.

OP
OP
coopiesb

coopiesb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah it will get some when she drives it to the bb tune saturday.......... thanks man its deffeintly coming together..... yeah the fronts not cranked down and the springs arnt settled.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz