Got this error today(service tire monitor system)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nytahoe

"Tha Butcha"
Reaction score
u can re set them ur self set the e break, turn the key to run, hold the lock and unlock on the key fab.the dash will say reset tires. driver side front tire let air out till the horn beeps the pass front same thing pass rear and last the driver rear and the horn will beep and thats it

crazycrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^^. That's how I did mine. I don't think it matters which tire you do as long as the horn beeps. Not positive though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
J

JBeezy

Reaction score
Sounds easy enough. Just read somewhere that the '07 and '08 sensors are different. I guess I can try when I get home to see if it works

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
u can re set them ur self set the e break, turn the key to run, hold the lock and unlock on the key fab.the dash will say reset tires. driver side front tire let air out till the horn beeps the pass front same thing pass rear and last the driver rear and the horn will beep and thats it

bingo. ALso you need to do this too when you rotate otherwise it will read sensors as if they were in the original position

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:waytogo: I need to save these steps away somewhere for when I need them :)

OP
OP
J

JBeezy

Reaction score
This is my first experience with a newer Yukon. My wife sent me that pic and I wasn't sure what to think. I was beginning to think the sweet deal($400) I got on the wheels was too good to be true. Thanks a million for clearing this up.

04 beast

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
i had the same problem

all you need to do is take the old valve stems off your stock rims or go down to chevy and get new ones thats it