Got Some OBS respect yesterday...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tricky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
12 years on the paint. I got her new Jan 2000.
4b27eec6-1378-ba5e.jpg

4b27eec6-138a-848b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk.

Monstar_est87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know the feeling, everybody wants to ask about my Limited also, and some don't believe I've had her since new and that this is the original paint.

Awww man ur so lucky that ur the original owner... I was in the 7th grade when these hit the streets so I missd out... And the paint does look damn near flawless...

Please don't take this the wrong way. But you are fool to not sell your truck for 7k. Nothing special about it...unless I missed something. 7k can buy a nicely modded OBS.

Yea Purple hoe what did u do with ur 2door..? I hope it was worth passing up that 7Gs...

What Woman doesn't complain...mine sure as shit does. Gets more time and money then her when I am free. The house is full of boxes and she is taking it alot better then I thought. But she cracked the other day and said she misses being in it and driving it. She gets a lot of funny looks and loves hitting the train horns for kids at the bus stop. Guess that is the School teacher in her.

Hahaha yea the wives will always be jealous of the HOES... I just hope neither of them ever find out about my mistress haha...

:lol2: yea we can get it in like i am legend in that mofo =)
So down..!

Last edited:

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
wow you took great care of it seeing that its origional paint kudos to you I wish my paint still looked that good :okay2:

Tricky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
4b27eec6-9f05-ece4.jpg

I have been using Meguiars wax on her since new. It's time for a paint job due to the small rock chips and such, and the front bumper is rusting out, I just keep a can of black rustolem. I have new bumper from LMC just with wife sick no $$$ to get it done right. Don't want to have ass do it, by next summer she will be on beam Lord willing.

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
how much do you want for your old bumper? its metal right

NOVAhoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I get compliments on how clean mine is, my friends all make fun of me cause they will say "Man your truck is always so clean!" Then i say that its filthy haha, it usually is to me. But i get thumbs up from guys in newer silverados and fords all the time, it makes me feel pretty good!

Tricky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how much do you want for your old bumper? its metal right

I would say just $10 more on top of shipping at your cost. And yes it's metal. You may come out cheaper just buying one depending on shipping. The replacement was just $140 shipped to the door.

Last edited:

knoslf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OMG!! U deserve all the compliments u get on that one! Ur Hoe looks amazing and I love the side skirts too, where did u get them and is the front and back stock? Or did u just add the skirts? Thanks!

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ill look into it , i thought lmc wanted something like 200 for them

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700