Good tuner for ECM and TCM on 2016 6.2 8 speed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Slow5.0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im looking for tuner to disable AFM and a few other things, on my 2016 Yukon Denali 8 speed. Later on after my extended warranty expires ill do some heavy mods to the engine.
I was thinkin HP tuners, Black Bear EFI live or Diablosport. Any of these good and easy to use or any other one out there

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I chose a Black Bear performance tune, and I'm completely satisfied.

I don't know if this is industry standard for tuners, but Black Bear's policy of giving you free updates to your tune for the life of your truck, after you add new mods to the truck, is really convenient. Something as simple as changing tire heights, which can cause the speedometer to be inaccurate, can and will be corrected by Black Bear with a tune update.

IMO, you cannot go wrong with Black Bear.

BlackBearPerf

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Im looking for tuner to disable AFM and a few other things, on my 2016 Yukon Denali 8 speed. Later on after my extended warranty expires ill do some heavy mods to the engine.
I was thinkin HP tuners, Black Bear EFI live or Diablosport. Any of these good and easy to use or any other one out there
We would be happy to help with a tune. We would tune your vehicle via our AutoCal, it will allow us to see your vehicle data and provide your custom tunes via email. Whenever you are ready give us a call 877-809-4070. Thanks!

OP
OP
Slow5.0

Slow5.0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So with blackbear autocal i dont do any tunings, blackbear make file, send it to me and i just reflash or i can makes changes by my self on autocal. Im trying figureout is autocal handheld or laptop only ??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHNorthWoods