GMC weather mats/cargo liner install ...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

random543522

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Here are the snaps I used.

They were pretty easy to install. Drill a hole in the rubber mat for the snap, and use the punch/block that comes with the snaps to install. For the part in the back of the seat, you need to drill a pilot hole as the backing behind the carpet is a very hard material, possibly aluminum. Once everything is in place, it's rock solid but still removable.

ljn21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here are the snaps I used.

They were pretty easy to install. Drill a hole in the rubber mat for the snap, and use the punch/block that comes with the snaps to install. For the part in the back of the seat, you need to drill a pilot hole as the backing behind the carpet is a very hard material, possibly aluminum. Once everything is in place, it's rock solid but still removable.
Appreciate it.

random543522

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
One other note, so far I've only used 2 snaps each at the top for both the driver and passenger side mats. The way our dealer installed these, is the top mat bottom flap on top of the bottom mat. I assume the top mat flap is supposed to ride under the bottom mat (as pictured on the driver side). This works fine for the driver's side, but on the passenger side, it pops the mat off the snaps when raising the seats back up. I assume I'll need to add more snaps if I want it to match the driver's side.

20211031_164006383_iOS.jpg

Nevresgenc

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Nobody has mentioned that the mats dont have the hole for the strap pull to lower the 3rd row on the versions that don't have the auto lowering buttons, has anyone have had to open that hole up?

Ron McKuin

Reaction score
Returned mine to the dealer for a refund. Did not like them at all. Weathertech works for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tim j