Mud Flaps and Power Running Boards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

roggss

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey folks, I ordered the weather tech mud flaps for my 2021 Yukon Denali with the retractable running boards. When you order, they will ask if you have the retractable running boards or the stationary ones. Mine had the retractable.

This installation was easy and no drilling was required. It uses the same screw mount holes that are holding some exterior together. Total time to install front and back was probably about 40 mins.

I then tested the running boards as they deployed and with them fixed up and down. No issues. It works great!

View attachment 274644 View attachment 274645 View attachment 274646 View attachment 274647

Great information. Thanks a lot!

Bigmanny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just ordered them as well. Will post an update.

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anybody know if the retractable steps can be added after u take delivery? My order is placed and I don’t think the retractable steps are available at this time and really wanted them...I know price would change too but not sure how much...?

Yukon21Denali

Reaction score
Hey folks, I ordered the weather tech mud flaps for my 2021 Yukon Denali with the retractable running boards. When you order, they will ask if you have the retractable running boards or the stationary ones. Mine had the retractable.

This installation was easy and no drilling was required. It uses the same screw mount holes that are holding some exterior together. Total time to install front and back was probably about 40 mins.

I then tested the running boards as they deployed and with them fixed up and down. No issues. It works great!

Thanks, ordered WT mud flaps.

Stbentoak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just put on the weather tech flaps yesterday and I can say that are worth every penny. Excellent and work great with the power boards....

B520044

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anybody know if the retractable steps can be added after u take delivery? My order is placed and I don’t think the retractable steps are available at this time and really wanted them...I know price would change too but not sure how much...?
Did you ever get an answer to this? I to am considering adding these; if possible.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juju14