GMC weather mats/cargo liner install ...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jjobev

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same problems for. I bought some more 3M Velcro strips and the top part that connects to the seats has worked ok. The smaller section in the cargo area slides all over the place. I need to add some new Velcro strips but just haven’t done it. That is just temporary fix though it seems.

SAdude

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just installed my new liner a week ago and no problems so far. I do plan to add additional velcro becasue I've heard the factory pieces don't stick well to the carpet. The entire liner feels cheap and crappy the same as the fasteners. This part was a fail by GM and is not nearly as nice as the ones Toyota makes. I'm not brave enough to drill into my seat to install those snaps linked above and I also don't see how the other part of the snap would fasten to the bottom of the liner, but if anyone tries it plz post back results.

d0wnShifT

Reaction score
Same issues with mine. Last time it was in the shop they fixed the driver side, now the passenger side is falling. guess i'll have them fix that next.

Evergreen0375

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm having this problem with my Tahoe cargo liner. It's incredibly frustrating - the velcro doesn't even come close to sticking. absolutely terrible design, not sure how I'm going to fix it. Also I agree with the comments that the liners feel very cheap in general. Disappointing considering how high end everything else feels in the truck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tahoe1844