Gauge cluster problems

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Matt Brearley

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Got a 2002 tahoe and the fuel gauge temp gauge don't work, the battery light stays on, the odometer and gear indicator lights go off when I turn the key on, and the high beam light don't work. I have tried another gauge cluster and it didn't Change a thing. Any help is appreciated. Also there are no check engine codes

Last edited:

mooman

Reaction score
Got a 2002 tahoe and the fuel gauge temp gauge don't work, the battery light stays on, the odometer and gear indicator lights go off when I turn the key on, and the high beam light don't work. I have tried another gauge cluster and it didn't Change a thing. Any help is appreciated. Also there are no check engine codes
Wow. Lets start with the basics. How long have you owned the vehicle? Do you know the history of the vehicle? Accidents? Wayer damage?

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a bad ground or grounds to me but it's hard to say. That's where I would start, find and inspect as many grounds as possible.