Gas Mileage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DStockton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a NNBS and have the 6.2L. I took a recent trip and I am getting about the same gas mileage on the highway as I am just my normal every day travel. I do drive some in town and highway. I'm getting around 14mpg. Is this what everyone is experiencing?

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is there a way you can reset your MPGs ? I ask because it uses average of driving for instance if you drove a 100 mile trip that won't have much effect on a 3000 mile average

FYI Make sure you post in the correct section If not you won't receive the best feedback I went ahead and moved it :happy160:

Last edited:

tlsnokuyeulb

Reaction score
I don't have a Denali, but I'm getting about 13 with the 5.3. Probably around 14 on the highway. I haven't taken it on the highway long distances since I installed my Airaid but I'd imagine at 14 with the 6.2 your doing ok. And if you don't know how to reset the mpg, hold down the check mark on the avg mpg on the dis.

Blazed

Accepting Donations
Reaction score
My mom drives he esky so damn slow she gets 14.4 avg
But before she got a tune up she had gone down all the way to 11.6.
Maybe it's time for a tune up Felix

SnowBuck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What. 2005 XL...took a pic o' the DIC = 21.4 NJ-to-MD. 20.5 last week. Yes, I reset it evey fillup. Didn't get the Denali so as to avoid the AWD all-the-time.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My mom drives he esky so damn slow she gets 14.4 avg
But before she got a tune up she had gone down all the way to 11.6.
Maybe it's time for a tune up Felix

Damn yea I need to get it done ASAP. I actually have an EFI Live AutoCall sitting at my house but I've been out of town for work for a while now so haven't had time to mess with it!

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 PM ----------

11.1:what:

From my CB Radio.

6.2L = Thirsty

MACHO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Felix, I didn't know you finally got an AutoCal! Congrats man,that's awesome!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar

Latest posts