FYI - e-fan group buy going on @ GMFS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tahoe03mm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey man, I'd rather get laid than have e-fans, quite honestly. No sense in pissing off the financial manager/****** owner.

I've been married lol. Who's money is it really. In my case the ****** wasn't worth it lol. The way my old man put it when I got divorced "Its the ******* you get for the ******* you got"

TheFuzz

Idiot Police
Supporting Member
Reaction score
"Its the ******* you get for the ******* you got"

Thats awesome man...my buddy just got divorced, I'll have to share that little tidbit with him lol. For me it's been nearly 5 years married and going strong...and I'm actually pretty happy with the ****** lol.

Sorry for the vaginal hijack, Toadster.

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I put myself on the thread for some E-fans but I am going to start looking locally and see what i can find!! BlackBear tune is finally evolving!!:party33:

Tahoe03mm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats awesome man...my buddy just got divorced, I'll have to share that little tidbit with him lol. For me it's been nearly 5 years married and going strong...and I'm actually pretty happy with the ****** lol.

Sorry for the vaginal hijack, Toadster.

yes sorry lol :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JVega