E-fan install 02 Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m not aware of an upgraded clutch fan, maybe somebody else knows.

Buggdave

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I upgraded my 2002 Denali to Efans using a stock harness from ScottyBoy. I wired the #2 fan control to pin 33, like this:
IMG_9036.jpg
I then had Blackbear change the auto recirculate control to control the fans (in Eflive, this is a simple toggle). They have worked great even when towing my travel trailer here in the mountains of Utah & Montana.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mattbta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I upgraded my 2002 Denali to Efans using a stock harness from ScottyBoy. I wired the #2 fan control to pin 33, like this:
View attachment 269893
I then had Blackbear change the auto recirculate control to control the fans (in Eflive, this is a simple toggle). They have worked great even when towing my travel trailer here in the mountains of Utah & Montana.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
When did you get your harness? Unfortunately, seems ScottyBoy has dropped off the webnets. Hope he's ok, despite me wanting a harness from him.

Buggdave

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It has been several years since I purchased my harness, so I am not much help, sorry. If you have questions about the wiring on the 00-02, let me know. It is different than 03-06.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
navyboy14094