Fuel Pressure Regulator Vacuum Line

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stonefort

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can't find the correct line for my flex fuel 2004! This is the line from the top of the intake over to the fuel pressure regulator. The issue is that the flex fuel vehicles have the nipple coming out horizontal vs upright nipple configuration (giggity) on the non flex fuel. Non flex part number 17113556. This one has a 90 degree and a 45 degree. My flex fuel one has 90 degree on both ends.

Can anyone help me find the flex fuel version? I don't want to spend 20 bucks just to cut the end off of it and run a line.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Found this but I'm not sure it's a lot of help unless you can confirm and find a part that supersedes it, or new old stock somewhere.

rockola1971

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll get you that info asap

Gm# 17113699
Discontinued
Ouch! The D word!
Try this place for a salvage piece. This place has been in business for a long time and specialize in truck/suv salvage vehicles!
If you cant find the part, message me and we can get in contact via phone and verify the part you need and I can look around locally at salvage yard and i have friends in my former state of IL that have salvage yard contacts to help find a good used one. I have 2 (2003) Flex Fuel Tahoes myself.

Last edited:

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Same here, happy to look for it at the yards, just let us know. Haven't been lately, and maybe it'll be time soon for the hunt.

What part of the country, @Stonefort?

OP
OP
Stonefort

Stonefort

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you @Fless @rockola1971 and @915_Tahoe for the help and info!!

I am in East Texas. Bummer it's discontinued. Hey at least it's some closure, ha. Probably not worth looking for in a yard with it being old rubber. Mine acutually looks great until you bend the elbows.

I am just going to purchase the non flex version and modify the bottom part to work. That way I have new rubber all around.

Thank you guys for the help and offering to look for one!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madmax442