Frustrated

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

raress9596

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Scott,
If the Chevy Tahoe goes through the same inspection & delivery protocol as the Denali, don't hold your breath.
My truck was built mid October, and finally made it to my dealer last weekend.

They swear it'll be here tomorrow. As a matter of fact they called me! I'm supposed to pick it up Saturday. They know what they're talking about

George C

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As soon as an order hits 2000, it's locked. You were lucky in the timing department. Either way, it worked out for you, and that's great.

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 PM ----------

Where I don't see any pic's how is the truck how looks.

[emoji19] [emoji328]

Julian, I'm not going to pick it up until Monday. 16" today, and it's going to warm up starting tomorrow and all of next week. No sense running it in the slop and salt. I'd like to enjoy a clean truck, even just for a little while.

humer101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As soon as an order hits 2000, it's locked. You were lucky in the timing department. Either way, it worked out for you, and that's great.

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 PM ----------

Julian, I'm not going to pick it up until Monday. 16" today, and it's going to warm up starting tomorrow and all of next week. No sense running it in the slop and salt. I'd like to enjoy a clean truck, even just for a little while.
Agree [emoji41]

raress9596

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truck is in at the dealer. I swung by to see it today but everyone at the dealership was busy eating a catered lunch in the showroom as the owner was giving an appreciation speech. State inspected and ready to be picked up. Told them to hold it till tomorrow, I like to pick up my new vehicles in the daylight.

humer101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truck is in at the dealer. I swung by to see it today but everyone at the dealership was busy eating a catered lunch in the showroom as the owner was giving an appreciation speech. State inspected and ready to be picked up. Told them to hold it till tomorrow, I like to pick up my new vehicles in the daylight.
Smart man, [emoji165] [emoji295]

raress9596

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I picked up the new Tahoe today. Didn't get to drive it yet because I let my son drive it home while I shmoozed at the dealership. Love hanging out there, I'm treated like family. (Bought about 10 SUV's there in the last 13 years)!
All the new stuff in the Tahoe is a bit overwhelming. I was so used to my 2010 and 2012 LTZ's controls. So much now to learn for an old guy. Thats where my son comes in handy. (Least he can do for me I gave him the 2012 LTZ). Anyhow I spent a little while with him in the Tahoe getting my I-phone paired, called onstar and set up an account and figured out how some stuff works. Dumb question for you guys. I couldn't find the headphones or controller for the rear seat entertainment and I promised my 5 year old grandson he could watch movies. Is there a place where they put them somewhere in the truck? Just curious before I go back to the dealer. I don't want to look stupid and I believe they come with the truck.

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I picked up the new Tahoe today. Didn't get to drive it yet because I let my son drive it home while I shmoozed at the dealership. Love hanging out there, I'm treated like family. (Bought about 10 SUV's there in the last 13 years)!
All the new stuff in the Tahoe is a bit overwhelming. I was so used to my 2010 and 2012 LTZ's controls. So much now to learn for an old guy. Thats where my son comes in handy. (Least he can do for me I gave him the 2012 LTZ). Anyhow I spent a little while with him in the Tahoe getting my I-phone paired, called onstar and set up an account and figured out how some stuff works. Dumb question for you guys. I couldn't find the headphones or controller for the rear seat entertainment and I promised my 5 year old grandson he could watch movies. Is there a place where they put them somewhere in the truck? Just curious before I go back to the dealer. I don't want to look stupid and I believe they come with the truck.

Look under the rear seats. If not the dealer probably took them out and forgot to give them to you. Seems that happens way more often than it should. Those should be part of the sale checklist.

Lyon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Look under the rear seats. If not the dealer probably took them out and forgot to give them to you. Seems that happens way more often than it should. Those should be part of the sale checklist.

My dealer forgot to give me the box with the headphones and remote. Just call them and ask; my dealer just stuck them in the mail so I didn't need to drive back to the dealer.

Congrats on the new truck!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pamelapanian

Latest posts