Frustrated

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bigbird

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My Yukon Denali was built on the 16th and has been sitting in Texas waiting for a car hauler ever since
I just checked again and they said it was in transit
My brother-in law moves cars for a living
I'm ready to go get it myself!!!!!!!!
Anyone have any idea how much longer it might take?

Lyon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I feel your pain man. Mine was built on the 18th and, as of Saturday, it was still at 3800 status doing quality checks!

What day was your order placed?

Lyon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guys...mine was built on the 7th...SEVENTH! It's still there....

It DID complete the additional quality controls though :)

They must have accidentally put in a 6-speed. Obviously they had to crush the car and start over. ;)

In all seriousness though, where's your #@$%&* car!?

Lyon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
9/8/14 is the date on the order form the sent me

That's the same date I have. When I asked GMC they said orders take 8-12 weeks. We're still inside of that time frame so I don't think anything odd is going on. Doesn't make waiting any easier though.

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine sat in TX for about 2-3 weeks. It FINALLY hopped a semi and I was driving it less than 24 hours later.

It happens pretty fast once it finally ships.

Carmen24

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Mine has been sitting in TX for over two weeks now and is still waiting to hit the rail. Very frustrating.

motorwerks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just need it before snow falls...hopefully sometime within the next month. GMC does say 8-10 weeks from order date (with allocation) is considered the normal window. Mine will hit 2 months next week so its imminent...

FWIW, it did leave Grand Prarie, TX quality control and went back to Arlington for shipment. The status went from 4000 -> 4300 -> 4000 again

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pamelapanian