Frustrated

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lyon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hate to say this but It's here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Picked it up yesterday

All I can say is WOW!!!

Spent 2 hours with the salesman going over everything and I can't believe all the things it can do

Only drove it 15 miles but they were great ones

More later

Just thought I'd check and see what GM says about the location and it's still in the railyard in Selkirk

That's fantastic! Congratulations and go drive!

OP
OP
Bigbird

Bigbird

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry I took so long to get back but I've been busy enjoying my new Denali
Everything is really great with it and no problems yet
I've got about 300 miles on it and a lot of it has been in snow and freezing rain that's why I haven't posted any pictures yet
The adpative cruise is really neat and the seat vibrator for being out of you lane is a nice extra plus going out the driveway in the morning it kinda gives a little morning wake up
Defrosters and heater work great along with the seat heat and heated steering wheel
Retractable running boards have worked great even with lots of slush on them
It's' been it the 30's so when it's really cold hopefully things will still work ok
Averaging 17 mpg driving my g/f back and forth to work and one 55 mile trip so I'm happy with that
I love this vehicle and it was well worth the wait

raress9596

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sweet, wow they are very fast now [emoji573]

Not really.What happened as explained to me in the past was that the dealer can change an order up to a certain event code. Lucky for me they had a couple on order for stock at that event code. They changed the order, it became a sold order and it was built very shortly after. Not all dealers will do this. Being that I buy a new SUV from them every couple of years they do whatever they can to keep me happy.

The most amazing part though was that my dealership told me that I probably wouldn't see it before Christmas and if it didn't arrive by then I probably wouldn't see it for two weeks after. Good news is that it's supposed to be picked up today by transporter and be at the dealer tomorrow.

George C

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Scott,
If the Chevy Tahoe goes through the same inspection & delivery protocol as the Denali, don't hold your breath.
My truck was built mid October, and finally made it to my dealer last weekend.

humer101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Scott,
If the Chevy Tahoe goes through the same inspection & delivery protocol as the Denali, don't hold your breath.
My truck was built mid October, and finally made it to my dealer last weekend.
Where I don't see any pic's how is the truck how looks.

[emoji19] [emoji328]

JasonDenali15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Boys, my truck arrived at the dealer today. I ordered the same wheels as Humer101 and they arrive later, apparently. No Biggie. First Denali took 5.5 months. This one took just about 6 weeks. Will post pics on delivery day.

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Boys, my truck arrived at the dealer today. I ordered the same wheels as Humer101 and they arrive later, apparently. No Biggie. First Denali took 5.5 months. This one took just about 6 weeks. Will post pics on delivery day.

Good stuff! Enjoy that badboy! :D

humer101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally, sweet,pic's are welcome lol.
[emoji328] [emoji41]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DesertGator

Latest posts