Front passenger kick panel wiring

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cryptothedog

Reaction score
Does anyone have wiring schematics for these harnesses in the passenger kick panel? I'm trying to splice in new speaker wiring without running it into the door and removing the door panel. I've got bose btw.

1614631698621866312832521733124.jpg

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have wiring schematics for these harnesses in the passenger kick panel? I'm trying to splice in new speaker wiring without running it into the door and removing the door panel. I've got bose btw.

View attachment 272266
what's wrong with the existing wire? I can guarantee you will not see nor hear any difference by 'upgrading" a couple feet of wire, the stock wire is good for like 200 watts (per speaker)
that being said if you REALLY want to do it the gm upfitter guide has wire diagrams
or you can pull the door panel off, look at the speaker wire color and find the matching color wire inside the kickpanel.

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

Cryptothedog

Reaction score
Not looking to upgrade the stock wire. I want to bypass the factory bose for my front speakers and run wiring directly from the head unit. I just don't want to remove the door panel and want to make sure the tweeter in the A-piller still works. So I was hoping to splice into one of those harnesses.

DIsney

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Use the connector right at the amp just above where you are looking now. Get the Scosche (sp?) harness that will plug right in and totally bypass the amp and send head unit power to the speakers. Of note: The harness that I bought was pinned wrong and I had to repin it.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not looking to upgrade the stock wire. I want to bypass the factory bose for my front speakers and run wiring directly from the head unit. I just don't want to remove the door panel and want to make sure the tweeter in the A-piller still works. So I was hoping to splice into one of those harnesses.
It takes 5 minutes to remove a door panel on a NBS. There aren’t even any clips to break. Less time than it took you to go online and ask.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2DoeProjectHoe

Latest posts