Found this beauty on the lot this week!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Duke71

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Found this 2022 Yukon SLT on the lot this week after months of looking! I even placed an order for a Denali about a month ago but it has not yet been picked up.

I’ve been stalking my local dealer because they will sell at msrp (no markup) if you are in the same county. Saw it online, called the sales lady I’ve been taking to for weeks, she didn’t answer so I drove there. It was still available. She got the keys for me as another guy came in to look for it. I had the keys, so I won

It was a factory order that the customer changed his mind on. It had everything I wanted except for 4wd. But I’m in FL and hardly ever use that anyway. Husband has a F250 Tremor for towing our boat.

So far, I love it! It has the premium package so lots of options. It’s smooth and quiet, has enough power for me with the 5.3 and no premium gas. Love the digital dash and I like the wireless Apple car play.

I do have the stop/start but I don’t find it as annoying as the Ford version. No heated steering wheel, but again, I’m in FL so I’ll live. Thankfully does have the 360 camera and the park assist. She’s a big one! Lol.

It has the dark walnut/ slate interior. I can’t figure out what color floor liners to order - anyone know which GMC ones match the best?

CBB742F8-20B5-4956-8F04-296849108090.jpeg32E6ADF0-00E5-4C81-8E1F-02F1BEC6E863.jpeg

Last edited:

altona

Full Access Member
Reaction score
go to gmc accessories and input your vin number and items for your particular vehicle will appear. I have teak/slate and the mats they showed were teak.

terptahoe

Reaction score
shes a beaut! Are the seats more of a medium gray in real life? I feel like i saw a used one on a lot recently and the lighter interior appeared darker and more gray than pictures above.

Sweet ride and congrats! Anxiously awaiting my white Yukon SLT as well!

OP
OP
Duke71

Duke71

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I think the seats appear lighter in the pictures than they really are. They are a nice grayish color- not too light that I’m worried about them like my old Navigator with parchment color seats.

The leather and plastic on dash and console is more of a brown. Honestly wouldn’t have picked it, but it’s growing on me. Hubby says it’s classy.

PaulGA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Found this 2022 Yukon SLT on the lot this week after months of looking! I even placed an order for a Denali about a month ago but it has not yet been picked up.

I’ve been stalking my local dealer because they will sell at msrp (no markup) if you are in the same county. Saw it online, called the sales lady I’ve been taking to for weeks, she didn’t answer so I drove there. It was still available. She got the keys for me as another guy came in to look for it. I had the keys, so I won

It was a factory order that the customer changed his mind on. It had everything I wanted except for 4wd. But I’m in FL and hardly ever use that anyway. Husband has a F250 Tremor for towing our boat.

So far, I love it! It has the premium package so lots of options. It’s smooth and quiet, has enough power for me with the 5.3 and no premium gas. Love the digital dash and I like the wireless Apple car play.

I do have the stop/start but I don’t find it as annoying as the Ford version. No heated steering wheel, but again, I’m in FL so I’ll live. Thankfully does have the 360 camera and the park assist. She’s a big one! Lol.

It has the dark walnut/ slate interior. I can’t figure out what color floor liners to order - anyone know which GMC ones match the best?

View attachment 364731View attachment 364732
I have the same interior on my Denali and I initially didn’t want it either but it really is gorgeous.

I wish the Denali had the passenger grab bar on the A-pillar, it really would help getting in the truck

Pertzbro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hell, I live in Northern Iowa and my wife's explorer isn't even 4wd.

Front wheel drive and some studded snow tires is all anyone needs. If i lived in Florida, I would PREFER a 2wd vehicle. Only problem you would have is yes - boat ramps but you have that figured out it sounds like.

Blackcar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the same interior on my Denali and I initially didn’t want it either but it really is gorgeous.

I wish the Denali had the passenger grab bar on the A-pillar, it really would help getting in the truck
I would bet that a pillar off SLT would fit Denali. Also be same color. That metal pillar under plastic is probably stamped same for all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MCDizz

Latest posts