Fosscore's 2006 Tahoe Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Fosscore

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A sad day, yet a good day at the same time. You found her a good home Foss. I'm personally gonna miss her. You better come back once you're settled in your new home and you have your new to you Holden!! Can't wait for that build thread! Yeah buddy :D:waytogo:

Thx Tony.

Sorry Michael , glad you found her a good home.

Thx Pete.

Gonna miss seeing that deep blue tahoe around here!! Glad you found her a good home and that you were able to make so many special memories with your kids in it!

Thx Chase.

OP
OP
Fosscore

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2020 is not getting any better. :okay2:

but I did welcome homie on ig. :Handshake:

Probably get a bigger presence on IG as I never got on that side of things. I kept it here on the TYF.

Sad to see you sold it but sounds like you’ll have some awesome stuff going on with a build none of us can do. The guy who bought it posted it on a Tahoe page On fb that I’m apart of. @05Single and I agreed we will take care of business if he doesn’t take care of that Tahoe hahaha. ;)

^^^ lol ^^^
He has plenty of LEO friends..... :badidea: :)

Thatsquishykid717

Annoying guy with the loud stereo
Reaction score
Probably get a bigger presence on IG as I never got on that side of things. I kept it here on the TYF.

^^^ lol ^^^
He has plenty of LEO friends..... :badidea: :)

hahaha just joking around. He seems super stoked on it and seems like he will take really good care of it

OP
OP
Fosscore

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hahaha just joking around. He seems super stoked on it and seems like he will take really good care of it

Already traded a bunch of emails and photos. Not worried where this is going.

PDR friend of his coming out on Sunday to make her smooth. May even feature the truck on his website for promotions.

Her new life is playing out good thus far.

Covered at night and wiped down in the morning.....

Sound familiar?

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Already traded a bunch of emails and photos. Not worried where this is going.

PDR friend of his coming out on Sunday to make her smooth. May even feature the truck on his website for promotions.

Her new life is playing out good thus far.

Covered at night and wiped down in the morning.....

Sound familiar?
She's spoiled rotten lol!

OP
OP
Fosscore

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh man.. well I’m really glad you found her a good home. We’re definitely going to miss her around here. [emoji22]

Thx Sam. Miss her already but the spirit lives on through this build thread.

Cant wait for the Holden thread. Think itll be a wagon or a ute?

HSV Clubsport R8 Tourer LSA would be a sweet grocery getter. Fit all the kiddos and their toys in the back too.

Not sure TBH. Either way vehicles are not cheap.

Well it’s blue....

8a382d7dbea87f0c21c284c502d48d4e.jpg

I’d rock it. Common down there And some roll that V8 with exhaust. Sleeper haha!!

OP
OP
Fosscore

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bet you could probably buy her back when you return to the states in a decade or two. Are you taking the Suburban with you? Which Holden?

@swathdiver

Suburban is/will be up for sale before we leave very soon.

No Holden picked but saw some old and new versions last summer when we were there that would be fun. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tim j