Fosscore's 2006 Tahoe Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Fosscore

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you get up at 0300 and wipe that thing down before you left?

How did you know? :)

I did some extra detail work yesterday to cover your trucks as well. Door jambs, wheel wells, engine bay, tires and wheels and reinstalled the rear bumper pads after fresh paint.

I was up early of course!! lol. Too much salt film to see properly in the dark, so I waited until I parked then gave it another wipe down. Was a 45 minute drive this morning.

Set the cruise on 65 and managed to get 15.2MPG on the clock for that round trip, which is almost double what I get around town.

GgKdf9t+TxGJQu%oibfW8Q.jpg

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
How did you know? :)

I did some extra detail work yesterday to cover your trucks as well. Door jambs, wheel wells, engine bay, tires and wheels and reinstalled the rear bumper pads after fresh paint.

I was up early of course!! lol. Too much salt film to see properly in the dark, so I waited until I parked then gave it another wipe down. Was a 45 minute drive this morning.

Set the cruise on 65 and managed to get 15.2MPG on the clock for that round trip, which is almost double what I get around town.

View attachment 231143

Thanks for that. I did wash the Denali Friday night, and used it as the Homecoming Limo yesterday! Of course it was raining when pickup time came at the end if the night...grrr.

OP
OP
Fosscore

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for that. I did wash the Denali Friday night, and used it as the Homecoming Limo yesterday! Of course it was raining when pickup time came at the end if the night...grrr.

Nice and clean. Perfect!
Did the Denali get lucky? lol

We've had off and on rain and 20-25mph winds off the ocean all week. So much salt spray! But it cleared this morning, with mostly sunny skies and the wind still blowing to help keep the heat a little less oppressive. In early, out early. I probably spent too much time detailing for it to sit amongst the tuners, but it sure looks good to me.

Drove nice on the never-completed, always-under-construction, random strips of road ripped off I-95!

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
Nice and clean. Perfect!
Did the Denali get lucky? lol

We've had off and on rain and 20-25mph winds off the ocean all week. So much salt spray! But it cleared this morning, with mostly sunny skies and the wind still blowing to help keep the heat a little less oppressive. In early, out early. I probably spent too much time detailing for it to sit amongst the tuners, but it sure looks good to me.

Drove nice on the never-completed, always-under-construction, random strips of road ripped off I-95!

If you ever talk about my daught......I mean, truck like that again...

For real, though, she went in a group of 17 kids (not ALL in my ride, lol). There were 6 couples and 5 singles. She was a single. She rejected a kid, poor guy...... HUGE DAD WIN.

One kid gets in the truck and says, "Mr. Nate, these are some really nicely tinted windows." Ha!

OP
OP
Fosscore

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you ever talk about my daught......I mean, truck like that again...

For real, though, she went in a group of 17 kids (not ALL in my ride, lol). There were 6 couples and 5 singles. She was a single. She rejected a kid, poor guy...... HUGE DAD WIN.

One kid gets in the truck and says, "Mr. Nate, these are some really nicely tinted windows." Ha!

HUGE DAD WIN!! Mine is just turning 11 next month. Boys are not on the radar yet, but my son at 13 is starting to take an interest in girls.
:boxing::893karatesmiley-thu

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dzg9