For the air bag guys

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Volant1

Volant guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any photos of rear set ups? Is anyone running the ride tech kit?

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any photos of rear set ups? Is anyone running the ride tech kit?

if all you want is lift and ride quality.. all you have to do is put bags and brackets in the stock spring area and remove the sway bar

youll get right over stock .. and get about 7 inches of drop

ORRRRRR

DONT BUY A PREFAB KIT

take it to your local shop and have a nice 4 link built and do a c notch ( about $250 at most shops for a lil c) and get 6 more inches

ours sits with the running boards 3 inches off the ground from front to back.

Sorry .. no pics.. its in the shop getting some more done.. i but here it is full up and full down with bags in the stock location with NO mods done but removing the sway bar and nitro drop shocks.

Attachments

• yuck3 copy.jpg
    yuck3 copy.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 104
  • yuck.jpg
    yuck.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 121
OP
OP
V

Volant1

Volant guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lift? Ride Quility? hahahaha not for me lol, Its all about being low, I can build a 4 link and notch myself, Back in the day on my first air bagged project I way over payed for really crappy work so no one works on my ** lol. Are your bags still over the axle? Did you have a custom crossmember made? Do you still have a stock floor? Love the white on white btw

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lift? Ride Quility? hahahaha not for me lol, Its all about being low, I can build a 4 link and notch myself, Back in the day on my first air bagged project I way over payed for really crappy work so no one works on my ** lol. Are your bags still over the axle? Did you have a custom crossmember made? Do you still have a stock floor? Love the white on white btw

what i meant by that was that if 7 or 8 down was good enough..

no.. mine has a triangulated 4 link but i didnt take pics before we put it back in the shop for more work.

in THOSE pics the bags were over the axle. and aired out its sitting on the bag''

ill get pics up with it gets out of the shop with it full down on the new links

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
were you happy with the bags and no sway? I'm gonna cut some shit up this summer but don't feel like notching the back until the truck is paid and I have my degree. 5/8 drop would be nice but nobody makes any coils part 5" for these trucks. anyone want in on a group buy if I have some 7" springs made? :rocking:

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
were you happy with the bags and no sway? I'm gonna cut some shit up this summer but don't feel like notching the back until the truck is paid and I have my degree. 5/8 drop would be nice but nobody makes any coils part 5" for these trucks. anyone want in on a group buy if I have some 7" springs made? :rocking:

yep ride with front sway.. no rear.. and independently valved rear bags rides fine to me. if you want a 7 inch coil you could just do what i did at first.. put in a bag in the stock location and set it to ride height and cap it. and you can keep the sway that way.

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yea im bagging my truck this summer, can u get some pics up of the install with how yall set up the front end and how yall did the rear with brackets and all

as soon as it gets back ill do a full thread about it with build up and such.. the rear end wasnt getting high enough on the up side so we are redoing a ladder setup to mount them on so they will be farther away from the axle.. was supposed to start on it yesterday but i think im holding off for a week just incase i need it for this weekend.. but its still at the shop regardless.

OP
OP
V

Volant1

Volant guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
7 or 8 down will be good enough I cant bag the front because its 4wd, Im planning on a stock floor body drop at some point

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
7 or 8 down will be good enough I cant bag the front because its 4wd, Im planning on a stock floor body drop at some point

if you dont care about adjustable , the route we went the first was bags in low profile brackets in the stock spring location with 1/4 inch air lines going to a manual hose fill. (like your tires) you have to jack up the bumper to get air in them but once they are filled they ride great , you never have to touch them and with a Djm Free Mod you get 7+ down.

cost like 250 dollars plus install (SUPER easy diy weld job)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10