First legit LED fog replacement for Tahoe Yukon (maybe)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

99_Yukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol, you're not helping by raising Derek's expectations when I'm trying to get them to their lowest possible level. Sheesh! :)

Talk about backfire lol! I have read a lot of your posts Serge and you have very useful information. I trust what you have to say as it seems you do a lot with led lighting.

Faites777

Reaction score
Reputable company: check
Proper heatsink design: check
Usable lumens: check
PnP: check

http://mtqinc.com/nokyausa/led_access/ledbulb/ledbulb.php

Not cheap apparently, a quick PN search came back with a site selling them for $130 a pair, also a few sets on ebay.

So I see the "H8" variety LED bulb is making its way to other sockets. H8 bulb is used on last generation BMW angel-eyes/DRL; they use a module LED chip now = non-DIY-friendly replace bulb just like all other OEMs LED stuff coming out.

Found out that Osram/Sylvania is making LED foglight for Ford that 'could be' retrofitted to other vehicles with round foglights. I've PM Soulsea the link as he knows what to do it. ;)

OP
OP
soulsea

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Patience is a virtue.

angry-must-resist.png

Forum statistics

Threads