Finally Opened It Up and Stuck My DIC In

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CrashTestDummy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice work, Mike. I opted for new parts, thinking, hoping, I could get a nice, new dash panel. While the panel was new, it did spend time sliding around in a box making it's way to our house, so actually came out of the box looking a bit rougher than the original DIC-less panel. I went ahead and used the new part. It's a truck, after all!

Yeah, the switches are pretty inexpensive, even new. That's why we opted for a new switch. You're never sure how long the switch spent in the dash of a truck with no windshield and doors on it.

RichardCranium

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice work, Mike. I opted for new parts, thinking, hoping, I could get a nice, new dash panel. While the panel was new, it did spend time sliding around in a box making it's way to our house, so actually came out of the box looking a bit rougher than the original DIC-less panel. I went ahead and used the new part. It's a truck, after all!
And in my case, I got someone's mint dash piece without the DIC cutout and used it (since I screwed my first one up with a broken Dremel cutting wheel). So I just obtained a new piece and put my DIC in it. :chewie:

Joel Sal

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have two silver dash trims for sale. One has the factory DIC hole, the other is a non DIC version (PPV/SSV).

DIC $100
NON DIC $50

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo

Latest posts