Finally installed BellTech 3/4 rear springs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
OP
OP
SavGa08Hoe

SavGa08Hoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Sorry for the delay guys- switched jobs and moved to new state- now in Tampa, FL.

Ive got a pretty basic drop- only thing done to front is the 2" eibach springs. The rear has the belltech 3/4 spring and shock extender. As Tony said, I ordered from him (he was very helpful with my questions). I only went with the 3" drop (the spacer is on). The truck sits level with the 2" in front and 3" rear.

With the move- I towed a fully loaded big ass 6'x12' enclosed Uhaul trailer. Thankfully the springs held up well and I had no issues. I was concerned about rubbing the rear tires, but i still had a little space to spare.

Now that Im in FL with warmer weather Im going to paint the front and back emblems black to match the tahoe - still researching the best method.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Sorry for the delay guys- switched jobs and moved to new state- now in Tampa, FL.

Ive got a pretty basic drop- only thing done to front is the 2" eibach springs. The rear has the belltech 3/4 spring and shock extender. As Tony said, I ordered from him (he was very helpful with my questions). I only went with the 3" drop (the spacer is on). The truck sits level with the 2" in front and 3" rear.

With the move- I towed a fully loaded big ass 6'x12' enclosed Uhaul trailer. Thankfully the springs held up well and I had no issues. I was concerned about rubbing the rear tires, but i still had a little space to spare.

Now that Im in FL with warmer weather Im going to paint the front and back emblems black to match the tahoe - still researching the best method.

great to hear glad you are happy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
preinternet