Felix's Summit White 2005 Tahoe Z71 4x4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
79538331-D97E-4208-B17D-F76702C2EE89_zps9b3siswz.jpg

These just pop out correct? How did you get at yours? I ordered one cuz my volume is all chipped up. Thnx.

@felixgun

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
These just pop out correct? How did you get at yours? I ordered one cuz my volume is all chipped up. Thnx.

@felixgun

yes they pop out. You can use a hook tool to get the out. The problem is the wiring is VERY SHORT so it will be hard to unclip and reclip. Can it be done, yes.... that's how I did mine. Will you be frustrated once you finally get it clipped back in, YES!!!

:D

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
yes they pop out. You can use a hook tool to get the out. The problem is the wiring is VERY SHORT so it will be hard to unclip and reclip. Can it be done, yes.... that's how I did mine. Will you be frustrated once you finally get it clipped back in, YES!!!

Or so they are the same as an Envoy or Trailblazer then...I know the drill.....Thanks!

Last edited:
OP
OP
felixgun

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Mine wasn't that short and clipped right in. But I was using needle nose pliers to make it easier.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks great!!

06_2WD_Z71

Reaction score
Wow. Really nice truck, but man the Caddy wheel and cluster just blew my mind! Great job on that.