Need help on leveling kit choice and tire size please

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AZCreeker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cireallin,

Looks awesome, Way to go on doing the PPV deflector, I think it will complete the level look. a family member has an 16 escalade and the difference in look between the stock piece and the PPV deflector is huge, IMO

OP
OP
cireallin

cireallin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
View attachment 74398

^Nitto ridge grapplers 295/55R20, XD811, Suspension Max

No rub with the 295's. Went 2" in the front (kit is adjustable from 1"-2 1/2") and 1 1/2" in the rear. Magnetic ride is set by an adjustable spacer. Sits slightly nose down which I wanted. Didn't want to sit nose high when fully loaded.
Have you looked into adjusting your headlights down once you lifted the front? Curious how much of a difference it makes compared to suggested angle?

Dark Star

Reaction score
Have you looked into adjusting your headlights down once you lifted the front? Curious how much of a difference it makes compared to suggested angle?

Good point haven't noticed a difference might be something to look into. But I do run the intellibeam all the time flicks the high beams on instantaneously when no ambient is detected. Love it.

JMullins

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey all, just thought I'd share the results of my build today! 2.5/1.5 SuspensionMaxx, 20x9 Helo HE901 black/machined dark tint, 295/55/20 Nitto Ridge Grapplers and Corsa exhaust with black tips. No trimming or rubbing. She's sitting perfect now. Doing PPV front fascia replacement next week and then she should be good to go for a minute.

Factory 22s with ~1200 miles in mint condition for sale. And stock OEM fascia. :)

Thank you everyone who helped and those who have shared information over the years. So grateful right now. View attachment 75257 View attachment 75258 View attachment 75260 View attachment 75261 View attachment 75262
Looks awesome man! Do you know what offset your wheels are? Looks like the have a +18 and a -12

OP
OP
cireallin

cireallin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks man. They are the 18mm offset. Factory 22s I removed were 22mm offset.

OP
OP
cireallin

cireallin

Full Access Member
Reaction score

@cireallin

How did you install the tow hooks? Do you have any insight or a write up? I thought it was only possible for Tahoe's without adaptive cruise control. Let me know what you have found out!

Thanks![/QUOTE]
I have an LTZ that came with chrome hooks. I swapped them out for black ones I ordered from GM online. You can buy the front plastic piece for the lower bumper section if you don't have cut outs from what I understand.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

tomsquad418

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@cireallin

How did you install the tow hooks? Do you have any insight or a write up? I thought it was only possible for Tahoe's without adaptive cruise control. Let me know what you have found out!

Thanks!
I have an LTZ that came with chrome hooks. I swapped them out for black ones I ordered from GM online. You can buy the front plastic piece for the lower bumper section if you don't have cut outs from what I understand.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]
Yeah I have an LTZ but it has the filled in valence/ fascia. I had no idea that the LTZs could come with towhooks. Do you have adaptive cruise control? It is definitely a feature I would want to add on. Can you not cut the holes out and just add the hooks?

chicagofan00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe that if you have adaptive cruise control you can only have one tow hook installed as the area where the second one goes houses the equipment for the ACC.

Also, you can of course cut the holes out and add the hooks but it looks terrible if you do (I tried it). You can find the proper plastic insert online for a decent price and it's fairly easy to install.

tomsquad418

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe that if you have adaptive cruise control you can only have one tow hook installed as the area where the second one goes houses the equipment for the ACC.

Also, you can of course cut the holes out and add the hooks but it looks terrible if you do (I tried it). You can find the proper plastic insert online for a decent price and it's fairly easy to install.

Awesome - Guess what I need to do is find out if I have ACC. Do you know how I can find out if I have ACC?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cbrpilot2