Exhaust Manifold Bolts No Bueno

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I recently bought some Moog bushings for mine. They're blue and much stiffer than the factory rubber ones. I'm guessing they're polyurethane, but I don't believe I read anywhere that it stated they were poly. For mine, it was Moog K200222 ($7.11 for the pair on Amazon) for the front and Moog K6408 ($8.47 for the pair on Amazon) for the rear.

OP
OP
donjetman

donjetman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I recently bought some Moog bushings for mine. They're blue and much stiffer than the factory rubber ones. I'm guessing they're polyurethane, but I don't believe I read anywhere that it stated they were poly. For mine, it was Moog K200222 ($7.11 for the pair on Amazon) for the front and Moog K6408 ($8.47 for the pair on Amazon) for the rear.
Thanks, I'll order some.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just double-check the part numbers for yours. With it being 4WD/AWD, it may have a different diameter bar(s). They should still be about the same price and I think they're a nice upgrade being a stiffer material.

OP
OP
donjetman

donjetman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just double-check the part numbers for yours. With it being 4WD/AWD, it may have a different diameter bar(s). They should still be about the same price and I think they're a nice upgrade being a stiffer material.
Amazon says they fit. ORDERED, be here Friday :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTN_KDA