PM on exhaust manifold bolts?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ve removed every one that weren’t already broken, then removed whatever broken pieces in the heads that I could, and replaced them with ARP on both my trucks. At least there won’t be any MORE broken ones.

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
ARP makes stainless exh mani bolts. Best to use their standard steel to prevent galvanic corrosion on an aluminum block.

steve45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First off never seize will never last under the heat it's exposed to
There IS a product that will likely hold up to such temps, Mica Lube, from The BG Service Company. Not cheap, but a little goes a long way. Be sure to mix it up prior to use.

There is no direct link to the product, you must view the entire page.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There IS a product that will likely hold up to such temps, Mica Lube, from The BG Service Company. Not cheap, but a little goes a long way. Be sure to mix it up prior to use.

There is no direct link to the product, you must view the entire page.
It doesn’t say anything about high temp. It says you can use it on spark plugs but you can use any anti seize on plugs. I mean, there are several high temp ones- Permatex copper will withstand 1800 degrees so I’m pretty sure it will do. There’s several more specifically rated for extreme heat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar

Latest posts