A couple of tips for using exhaust manifold clamps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
What ARP bolt #? I see several.

At the time, I went with ICT billet for manifolds and oil pan but ARP for the head bolts. I already have a set of ARP oil pan to go in and considering manifold bolts, too.

This was one of my questions, too, since my day will come. All I see are "header" bolts for mine -- I could be blind. Is this one size fits all? What part number is everyone using for stock manifolds?

mattbta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think that’s what I narrowed it down to. I was also confused by the 1/4” or 3/8”. Is that the flange thickness or the bolt head?

Last edited:

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don’t remember. ARP’s website says 3/8” flange but I don’t think I ever figured what that meant. They looked like the heads and flanges were what I wanted. :crazy:

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kind of surprised they come with washers; I didn't think washers were generally used with flange bolts.
Here’s a couple pics. The washers are real thick, maybe twice as thick as a regular washer. They’re also a bit bigger in diameter than the flanges on the bolt. All in all they’re a great product imo, like every single ARP product I’ve bought. I like the fact they seem like the clamping pressure would be good.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    176.1 KB · Views: 6
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 6

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Willis12345