Exhaust make it louder?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Ghost10

Ghost10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My goal is to get a nice deep rumble at idle mixed with some nasty wap wap when at wot

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Very nice! We’ll see how the AP1229 does, if it doesn’t cut it for me than I’ll consider something else. My dad has the Texas Edition Silverado, I think it’s a 2016 so should be the same motor as my 18 hoe.
He has duels and borla and it isn’t all that loud. My truck is louder than his especially at WOT. He said not to get the borla due to drone in his cab so I could imagine the drone in the hoe
I don't get much drone either that or I have simply got used to it since I have had loud exhaust since forever. lol maybe on a upgrade under a load, the borla is passive/aggressive

OP
OP
Ghost10

Ghost10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well exhaust was supposed to be here last Wednesday, here it is Tuesday and tracking still says pending. Someone from fedex russia called me and there tracing it. Lol I do believe it’s lost and I need a new one sent

OP
OP
Ghost10

Ghost10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a question and I never thought of asking till now.

So I’ve got to a exhaust shop 2x now and everytime they take note of your VIN and other things, why!?

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a question and I never thought of asking till now.

So I’ve got to a exhaust shop 2x now and everytime they take note of your VIN and other things, why!?

Could be for their customer tracking purposes (customer, their cars, etc.) Some shops report to CarFax and the like.

OP
OP
Ghost10

Ghost10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Could be for their customer tracking purposes (customer, their cars, etc.) Some shops report to CarFax and the like.
Oh wow, cool I use carfax “show me the car fax “ lol.

Company sent me a new exhaust today will be here Thursday if fedex doesn’t loose this one too if that’s the case the Chevy gods deemd my exhaust a keeper or they’re pissed I’m installing cheap exhaust

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrentL9900